- We will give you a warm reception.
- We will listen with care and compassion and we will communicate clearly.
- We will be polite and respectful of your cultural values, personal beliefs and abilities.
- We will treat you as the most important member of our patient-care team. The patient always comes first. We are a dedicated care provider.
- We will go out of our way to meet your needs and keep you informed by explaining what we are doing and letting you know what to expect.
- We will hear the issues of our patients, respect them, and do everything in our power to help.
- We will maintain the highest level of professional standards, skills and competence.
- We will practice safe care in everything we do. Your safety is our top priority.
We will protect your privacy and maintain your personal dignity.
We will do our best to prevent adversities. We will acknowledge and apologize when a problem occurs. We will actively correct the problem.
Management & Staff of El-Rapha Hospitals and Diagnostics